I'm Joni DeLon,
I live in Kokomo with my Husband, and this is where we choose to call Home.
I’m a Proven Leader for our community, I was involved with Star Plus Energy which will bring 1400 jobs to our community, I successfully helped negotiate the Kokomo Fire Fighters & Kokomo Police Officers union contracts for the next 3-year period. I've answered calls, came to people’s aide, hit the streets and got the answer when something was needed, assisted people in my district with the help and direction to come to a solution to better us as a community. As your District 2 Council Woman I promise to continue helping the people in our district and our community.
My community involvement includes:
• Community Investment Committee- 2023-present
• Food Access Committee- 2022-present
• Kokomo Rescue Mission- serve First Sunday of each month - 2017-present
• Kokomo Walk to End Alzheimer’s committee-(Event Chair 2021, 2022) 2007-present
• Kokomo Rotary- Past President 2017, Current Board of Directors 2009-present
• Community Howard Regional Hospital Foundation Executive Board Director 2020- present
• Kokomo Civic Theatre- Board of Directors, Secretary 2000- present
• Chamber of Commerce past Executive Council Chair 2019-2020 Current Member
• Alliance Board of Directors- 2020
• P.E.O.- Chapter C-CY Recording Secretary 2019-present
• Northview Church Kokomo- Worship team , First Impression team
• Kokomo Marketing Group- 2007-present
"Kicking Up Progress"
A High Heel-Wearing, Community-Loving, Public Servant
Follow me on Facebook: Joni DeLon for Common Council
Follow me on TikTok: jonidelon4commoncouncil
Check out my Blog: Joni's Jam
Copyright © 2023 Joni DeLon
- All Rights Reserved.